Saturday, January 7, 2012

Menu Plan Monday- 1/9/2012


So, I was blog hopping the other day and I came upon Get Real 2012.  I have been thinking about trying to decrease the amount of processed foods we eat for awhile now (I will write more about my family's decision to do this in another post). I just didn't know where to start... until I found this blog.  This month's challenge is to go through your pantry and to use up or donate what you have and not replace it.  That is what I am starting this week.  So, bear with me as what we are eating may or may not very healthy at all.  

Monday- Spam and Mac n Cheese  (yes, I know totally unhealthy, but it is in the pantry and I want to use it up.)
                  Change of plans.  I was going to make Corn and Cheese Chowder on Sunday.  I looked at the recipe and realised that I didn't have enough Half and Half.  I was going to go to Braums and get some and then the in-laws called and were in town so we met and had supper.  Anyways, short story long, Corn and Cheese Chowder today.
      Make spread for wraps.

Tuesday- Ham and Cheese Wraps
                Carrots and ranch dressing
                 Fruit

Wednesday- Pasta Salad

Thursday- Kids eating out with Granny so whatever you can find


Friday- Out of Town
   
   
Saturday- Out of Town

Sunday- Chicken Fried Rice

What is your menu plan for the week?
See ya'll on the other side!!!
Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment